Recognising the immense contribution of its global teams and despite the continuing COVID-19 lockdown around the globe, Tradenamic found a way to send its best wishes and gratitude together with a specially-prepared Care Package to employees working from home.
A total of 15,000 packages were delivered at employees’ and partners’ homes around the globe, while Amazon e-vouchers of an equivalent value were sent to employees who reside in cities where at-home delivery was not possible.
As the world faces unprecedented challenges with the spread of the COVID-19 pandemic, companies are called to make swift and decisive changes to their operational models. Tradenamic has been quick to take such actions and has successfully managed to not only ensure business continuity but to also maintain the same high level of service for its clients and partners.
Having experienced unprecedented growth in 2019, Tradenamic has invested heavily in refining its internal procedures and processes to better coordinate the efforts of its global teams and to accommodate the needs of more than 1.2 million registered clients.
Establishing a model of operational excellence has helped Tradenamic respond swiftly and decisively to the COVID-19 crisis. The measures taken reflect our consideration for the health and safety of our employees but also our commitment towards delivering the best possible trading experience to our clients.
Tradenamic COVID-19 Response:
– Instructed our global teams to work from home as of Friday, March 13
– Organised and provided all necessary for successful telecommuting
– Have been performing all company, team and third-party meetings online
– Suspended employee travel, company events and educational seminars
– Raised awareness on COVID-19 and the importance of social distancing
– Sanitized all Tradenamic offices and company equipment
– Reinforced online security controls
– Tradenamic Research team has been providing 24/5 market coverage and COVID-19 updates via live webinars and daily briefs to keep traders up to speed with current trends
Preparedness plans and measures aside, at the core of Tradenamic , lie the individual efforts of its employees and their willingness to rise above the challenging circumstances to continue providing the best possible service to our partners and clients.
Urging all clients to stay at home and follow their local health guidelines and restrictions, we would like to underline that the COVID-19 crisis has become a collective responsibility. Tradenamic commits to continue following the situation closely, help raise awareness, support its employees and local communities and take every necessary step to help stop the spread.